This new version brings important changes and fixes major bugs. The new features are:
- Opacity and strokeopacity attributes are now supported. That permits to set the opacity of colours for the line border and the filling.
- The size of drawing area is no more limited to the size of the drawing. Additional boundaries are now provided around the drawing area to ease the editing.
- In complement to the previous change, a page (US letter only for the moment) is painted.
- When zooming using the mouse, the zoom process follows the pointer. The zoom increment, min, and max values have been changed to fit this new feature.
- Like many drawing applications, the view point of the drawing area can be move using the middle button of the mouse (or both the right and left buttons in some cases). It is more convenient than using the scroll bars.
- Better rendering performance.
- Ukrainian translation added.
- A menu item has been added to go to the latexdraw manual
- A text field that contains the LaTeX compilation error log has been added to the text toolbar.
Give an eye to the release note for more details.